the website for the 4th Annual ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Code
Generation and Optimization with special emphasis on feedback-directed
and runtime optimization. CGO will be held March 26-29, 2006 on Manhattan Island in New York, New York. This year, CGO will be co-located with the ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles and Practice of Parallel Programming (PPoPP).
March 26-29, 2006
Manhattan, New York, NY
(co-located with PPoPP '06)
CGO provides a premier venue to bring together
researchers and practitioners working on feedback-directed
optimization and back-end compilation techniques. The
conference spans the spectrum from purely static to fully
dynamic techniques. CGO addresses code optimization and
focuses on optimizations' interaction with hardware. It
is of special interest to those focused on systems performance
and other benefits visible to system users.
- The CGO-4 Best Paper award goes to "Profiling Over Adaptive Ranges" from UCSB. The CGO-4 Best Presentation award goes to "Using Machine Learning to Focus Iterative Optimization" from Edinburgh Univeristy. Congratulations!
- CGO-4 has logged a record 221 attendees!.
- CGO 2006 (CGO-4) attendees, please see the travel guide for useful travel information.
- The CGO 2007 (CGO-5) web site is available here.
- Register online now to be sure to get tickets to the excursion,
the broadway show Spamalot!