The 2012 ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization (CGO), located in San Jose, CA, is looking for proposals for co-located workshops that will run before the main conference.
The deadline for submitting a workshop will be announced soon, but interested parties are encouraged to contact the Workshops Chair Tipp Moseley (tipp at google.com) as soon as possible.
If you wish to organize a workshop (1/2 or 1 day), please e-mail a proposal to Tipp. Please include in your proposal:
- Title of the workshop
- Organizers and their affiliations
- Brief description of topics to be covered
- Expected duration; i.e., 1/2 day or full day
- Expected attendance (stats from previous years are ideal)
- URL where workshop information is, or will be posted (if available at time of submission).
- Any special requirements the workshop may have
Workshop Proposal Submission:
November 15, 2011 December 16, 2011 (Extended! Now with rolling approval!)