The 2013 ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization (CGO), located in Shenzhen, China is looking for proposals for co-located workshops that will run before the main conference.
The deadline for submitting a workshop proposal will be announced soon, but interested parties are encouraged to contact the Workshops Chair Maged Michael (maged dot michael at acm dot org) as soon as possible.
If you wish to organize a workshop (1/2 or 1 day), please e-mail a proposal to Maged. Please include in your proposal:
- Title of the workshop
- Organizers and their affiliations
- Brief description of topics to be covered
- Expected duration; i.e., 1/2 day or full day
- Expected attendance (stats from previous years are ideal)
- URL where workshop information is, or will be posted (if available at time of submission).
- Any special requirements the workshop may have
The deadline for submitting a workshop or tutorial proposal is December 3, 2012.
please e-mail your proposal to Workshop chair: Maged Michael, email@example.com