CGO 2013 will be held at InterContinental Shenzhen.
Please use this link to make room reservations at deeply discounted conference rates, or contact the hotel at (+86) (755) 33993388 Ext: 8303 and ask for PPO group rate.
- Please make sure you select the right dates under the “YOUR STAY” section on the left-hand side before clicking “BOOK THIS ROOM” button on the right-hand side.
- The conference rates are valid for stay between Feb. 22nd and Feb. 27th. If you wish to extend your stay outside of these dates, you will need to book a separate reservation.
- While the special rates are valid for booking until Feb. 22nd, 2013, it’s strongly recommended that you make reservations at your earliest convenience as the hotel may not have enough rooms for all attendees of the three co-located conferences.
- The special rates are only available to HPCA/PPoPP/CGO attendees and their family members. You must register for one of the conferences before check-in. Hotel will check with us to confirm that every reservation receiving the special rates is associated with a registration.
Please contact email@example.com, if there are any questions
OVERSEAS CHINESE TOWN
FRONT DESK: +86-755-33993388
Seaview O’City Hotel Shenzhen
To make room reservations at the conference rates, please fill out the reservation form and email it firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation email once your reservation request is processed.
The Shenzhen Seaview Hotel (Shenzhen Haijing Aositing Jiudian) is a four-star hotel. It is about eight-minute walk from the conference venue (Intercontinental Shenzhen). It has 400 guest rooms and a range of recreational facilities, including a snooker room, a health club, a tennis court and a bowling alley. Dining options include both Western and Chinese cuisines, served by the European Café and Chinese Restaurant respectively.
3-5 Guangqiao Street
Overseas Chinese Town
CityInn Hotels ShenZhen
To make room reservations at the conference rates, please fill out the reservation form (XinQiao Form orHappy Valley Form) and email it to email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation email once your reservation request is processed.
City Inn Hotel is a three-star hotel. CityInn XinQiao is only eight-minute walk from the conference venue (Intercontinental Shenzhen), and CityInn Happy Valley is about twenty-minute walk from the conference venue.
Add.: Xinqiao Building, OCT (The Metro of LuoBao Line: OCT Station A Exit)
CityInn Happy Valley
Add.: Happy Valley, OCT (The Metro of LuoBao Line：The Windows of the world Station A Exit)
Shenzhen is a major city in the south of Southern China’s Guangdong Province, located immediately north of Hong Kong. There are three recommended ways to arrive in Shenzhen.
- By direct flights to Shenzhen
Some major cities around the world, especially those in Asian such as Singapore, Tokyo, Taipei, Seoul and Bangkok, have direct flights to Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport. Click this link for more travel information.
- Fly Through Hong Kong
Shenzhen is right above Hong Kong on the map. You can fly to Hong Kong International Airport and then take airport coaches or ferries to Shenzhen. The bus journey takes about 40 minutes. Please refer to this link for the transportation connection between Hong Kong International Airport and mainland China. This schedule shows all coaches and ferries from Hong Kong airport to Shenzhen. There are coaches that go directly to the conference hotel Shenzhen InterContinental. Click this link for more travel information.
- Fly through Beijing or Shanghai
There are many directly flights between Shenzhen and Beijing/Shanghai: 30+ flights each way between Beijing and Shenzhen and 40+ flights each way between Shanghai and Shenzhen.
- By high-speed train
High-speed bullet trains have become a norm in China. If you want experience riding trains travelling at the speed of 300+ KM/hour, it is an eight-hour bullet train ride from Beijing to Shenzhen and a half-hour ride from Guangzhou. Click this link for travel information between the train station and the hotel.