CGO 2013 is now offering travel support for students. Each application and the grant amount will be decided on a case-by-case basis (i.e., funding is NOT guaranteed). The deadline for submitting travel funding applications is February 8th. Please send them by email in the PDF format to Robert Hundt (email@example.com).
The travel grant application must include:
- cover letter explaining reasons for attending CGO
- a letter of recommendation from the student’s academic advisor
- estimate of conference-related expenses to be funded
Expenses eligible for reimbursement:
- hotel (including internet service)
- conference registration
- meals - up to $100 per day
- local transportation (rental car, taxi, etc.) - up to $150
In order to get reimbursed, the student will have to present original receipts and fill out the travel expense claim form (we will provide the form at a later time).